[TRNSYS-users] Soil Noding plugin output file

Hi,

In the Slab on grade model manual, I can see that the output file created in SketchUp by the Soil Noding plugin is like "_report.txt".
My plugin created only these three files :

***_Soil Noding File.dat
***_Zone Areas.txt
***_delta.txt

So I wonder which one to use in Type 49 ?

I guess the difference in my case is that SketchUp wasn't installed when I installed TRNSYS 17, so I had to copy the "TRNSYS17/Tools/SoilNoding/TRNSYS_SlabNodingProgram_v2.rb" in "SketchUp/plugins".
(I also noticed that the SketchUp plugin menu (on top of the screen), the plugin appears as "TESS Soil Noding Program" instead of "SoilNoding_2D" like in the manual's screenshot.)

Thanks for your help
(and excuse me for the huge number of questions...)

Damien