[TRNSYS-users] problem in debugging TRNSYS 16

Dear all,

Few years ago I made some new types with TRNSYS 16. Now I've made some modifications on them and I'm trying to check wether they work or not. I'm using a windows XP system and the Compaq  Visual fortran 6.6.a as a compiler.
When I use the debugging, the project crashes in the Exec.for kernel file, with the following error message:

Does anybody knows what kind of problem do I have?

Thanks,