[TRNSYS-users] Looking for info related to trigeneration simulation in TRNSYS?

Dear All,

I am planning to use TRNSYS to do simulation and optimization of trigeneration systems (CHCP).

I am looking for people who have worked with trigeneration/cogeneration within TRNSYS.

I will appreciate if someone can share some information related to previous work done on this area.

Additionally, I need to check the datasheet and the detailed instructions for the following components:

- ICE Type-907
- Absortion Chiller Type 718

- Absortion Chiller Type 719

- Heat recovery Hot water generator Type 719

- Heat recovery Hot water generator Type 718

I will apprecieate if someone can share more information related to this components.

Thanks a lot,

Javier Galvan

Energy Technology Department

KTH (Sweden)