From: "Mydory Nakasima" <mydory.nakasima@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sat, April 23, 2011 15:35
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] About of type of Anaerobic Digester

Hello Guys,

I learning to use Trnsys 16 and I have a project where I need to simulate how to mantain a temperature of 35°c in an Anaerobic Digester, but I have not find a "type of Anaerobic Digester", so, I have some questions:

  • Someone have done this?
  • Where can I find this type?
  • How can I get this type?
  • How can I use this type?
  • Or if this does not exist, can I make it?

Thanks a lot and I'll be waiting for any answer.
!
Regards,

Mydory Nakasima

  ;