[TRNSYS-users] Type22 - controlling floor-heating/cooling

Dear TRNSYS-Users,

I have a little problem to control my floor-heating- and cooling-system:

I use Type22 – Iterative feedback controller – to regulate the massflowrate of the floor-system.

The inlet temperature is controlled by the mean outside temperature of the day before.

In times when the floor is used for cooling the building, the Type22-controller works perfectly.

But in times when heating is needed, the controller doesn’t use the threshold-function to stop the massflow if the rooms are getting too hot (because of internal gains).

Think for example at a room in winter with outside temperature about 0°C.

In the night and in the early hours there will be a heating demand, so an inlet-temperature of about 22°C is used for heating.

When the room is used (with lots of internal gains) the inlet temperature of 22°C is used for cooling!

The problem is that you cannot control both (heating and cooling).

Also by adding an on/off command to type22 (like: off when Tair > Twanted – I tried a lot more) doesn’t work.

See also the attached graph (I hope you can understand the problem).

Does someone have experiences with that problem to  solve this problem?

I would be very pleased for any help!

Thank you in advanced.

Kind regards / Freundliche Grüße

i.A. Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Daniel Bader

GN Bauphysik Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH

Bahnhofstr. 27

70372 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711-9548800

Fax: 0711-564613

www.gn-bauphysik.com

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Manfred Finkenberger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart, HRB 14870

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: W:\GN\Zertifizierung-Planer am Bau\TÜV-Stempel.JPG

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat

sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese

Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have

received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,

disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.