From: "Charlène Davillé" <charlene.daville@googlemail.com>
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 8:55
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Need some help with type 77( Simple groundTemperature Model)

Hello everybody,

As mentioned in my message topic,  I'm using the type 77 which models the ground temperature.
However, when I try to simulate with this type I get  this following error :

Error : TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file  Reported information  : Not available

Could you give me some help please?

Thank you,
--
Charlene