[TRNSYS-users] problem of window pane out of bounds

Hello,
Dose some of you have already gotten this trouble : some windows' temperatures are out of bounds.
I don't understand what dose it really mean. DO they reach the zero absolute temperature or reach a very high temperature?
And what's the source of this kind of problem? I read some archived messages in 2004, but it's not same. This problem didn't happen at the begining, if happened a little bit later.
I have tried to change some window by another type, but it dosen't work.
Can someone help me?

Aleck