From: "Augustin CUQ" <augustin.cuq@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 11:24
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Type 550 - TUBULAR INTEGRAL COLLECTOR STORAGE(ICS) SYSTEM

Hi everyone,

I read the detailed description of the Type 550 to understand how it works, in order to use it.
The fact is that equation which resumes the capacitance effect isn't correct, respecti! vely to the units introduced at the beginning of the document:
The equation is:
 Qstore,i = Ci * (Tfinal,i - Tinit,i) / delt;         with Ci [kJ/hr/K], T[K], delt [hr]

Thank's for your help.
Best wishes.

--
Augustin CUQ