From: "Pascual, Carol" <cpascual@ikerlan.es>
Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 2:10
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] lead acid battery

Dear all,

I have simulated a PV system with lead acid battery, everything goes right until 9 p.m when there isn´t radiation or load. In this period the battery loses 0.54 Ah/min, until reaches FB parameter.  Are these losses for autodischarge? Where is this parameter defined? How can I change this?

Thanks in advance,

Carol Pascual