From: "muhammad waseem" <m.waseem.ahmad@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, March 8, 2011 5:29
Subject: type 647 problem

Hi All,
i want to simulate a system in which a want to get flow ! through one outlet of type 647 when the temperature is say greater than 55 Degree and from second outlet when it is less than that. I have modelled a simple system, which is attached.

I am getting flow through outlet 1, when it should be from outlet 2.  your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

--
MUHAMMAD WASEEM AHMAD