Re: [TRNSYS-users] Fwd: request

Dear V.Siva Reddy,

From viewing your email, it sounds like you're not quite familiar with TRNSYS yet. I highly recommend that you become familiar with TRNSYS, the interface, examples, documentation, etc. before you try to use the STEC library ( DLL's in the respective ".\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs" and *.tmf proformas in the ".\Studio\Proformas" directory).

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

----- Original Message -----
From: "sivareddy vundela" <vundelaap@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 10:36
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Fwd: request

I have! small problem in transys 16 software installation.

i got STEC model library  file for TRNSYS 16 .
but i don't no how to attach to TRNSYS 16 library.
you have any idea about how to instale extended library files in TRNSYS 16.
please do favor to me.

Your early action in this matter is highly solicited.

--

With Regards

V.Siva Reddy
Research Scholar ,