Re: [TRNSYS-users] wall definition

Hi Davide,

if the wall is the same in all the sections, and there is a unic space... so you can enter the wall as a unique wall.

Laia Cases

El 21/02/2011 11:57, davide disco escribió:
Dear all,
when entering data in Trnbuild I have to describe the walls of the zone: if, looking at the plant of the building, the building has more than a wall south oriented for example (wall to the left in the plant) I should enter in Trnbuild each section of wall facing south or I should enter a unique wall that is the sum of all sections of wall facing south?
Thanks in advace.
Best regards
_______________________________________________ TRNSYS-users mailing list TRNSYS-users@cae.wisc.edu https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/listinfo/trnsys-users
--
Laia Cases
Unitat de Condicionament Tèrmic

Wellington 23  ·   E-08018 Barcelona
T +34 93 553 97 95
F +34 93 553 97 96
Imprimiu aquest document només si és necessari