From: "David.Pislar" <david.pislar@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, February 11, 2011 11:45
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Trigeneration simulation: printing or convergenceproblem ?

Hello

My name is David Pi�lar and I'm envolved in writing a ! bachelor's degree about small scale trigeneration techonology.
To make my work more successful, I would like to ask you for any samples of your simulation model, programmed in TRNSYS.
If there would be any problem about sharing confidential information about programmed code in TRNSYS, I apologize for my disturbation.

Thank you very much for your help.
David Pi�lar
david.pislar@gmail.com
Slovenia