Re: [TRNSYS-users] annual scheduling of interior shades

Dear Simge,

As you say, you may use type56 inputs.
To define yearly schedule, you can :
  • use an equation tool with comparator LT and GT. You will have to write something like SHADING = 0.1995*(GT(TIME,8016)+LT(TIME,3624))+0.161*(GE(TIME,3624)*LE(TIME,8016))
  • or use a forcing function define for a year
And connect your outputs to type56 inputs

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email