From: "" <valentin.gavan@gdfsuez.com>
Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 5:43
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] All plugin error on Windows Vista,T17.00.00.19 and the v2 TESS library

Hello to all,

After installing the Trnsys 17.00.00.19 version and the new TESS library distributed in December I have an error related to the all the Plugins used by Trnsys. This error (Error 339, related to the "COMDLG32.OCX", not properly registered, file is missing or invalid) blocks the opening of the plugins. My OS is Windows Vista.

I have tried the solutions on the Trnsys Mail Archive https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2010/006562.html  and changed the regional settings (comma and dot). I also run th!
 e plugin in the compatibility with Windows XP but the same error.

Have anyone of you a solution for this ?

Thanks in advance !

Valentin Gavan, Ph.D.
Research Engineer
Direction Recherche et Innovation