[TRNSYS-users] How to ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank?

Hey everyone,

I am modeling the solar hot water system. I’m trying to link a collector to 2 TYPE 138 tanks. However, an error exists and says :

                    ‘Maximum Number of TYPE 138 Components Exceeded’

How can I ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank? Please advice me in this matter.

Regards,

Peter Teoh

Mechanical Engineer

Dynatech Industries

ABN 26 108 925 453

Unit 7/9-11 Mavis St. Revesby NSW 2212

P.O. Box 3606 Bankstown NSW 2200

T:  (02) 8723 8100

F:  (02) 8723 8199

E:  peter@dtigroup.com.au

DISCLAIMER:

The content of this e-mail, including attachment(s) may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise us by telephone, reverse charges, and the delete the message and any attachment(s). Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries. Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries respects your privacy. When using email to communicate with Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries, please be aware that all information contained in your email is stored on our server and later backed up with our other business records. Access to that information by Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries personnel is strictly limited and controlled.