From: "Dapeng Li" <jiap1120@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 11:00
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] optimization problems using trnopt in Windows 7 OS

Dear all,

I want to do optimization using trnsys, trnopt and genopt in Windows 7 OS. But when I run the example in the directory of "C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\Optimization",! I got a error message in Genopt interface that is enclosed in the attachment.

The version I use is listed below: TRNSYS version 16.01.0003, trnopt version 2.1.0.52, genopt version 2.1.0 June 18, 2008.

PS: I ever did optimization in XP OS, and it work well.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Dapeng Li