From: "Florian Methner" <flo.met@googlemail.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec! ember 2, 2010 5:37
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Air/Water HeatPump

Hi,

I'm pretty new to TRNSYS and I have to use it for a student project.
For this project I'm supposed to simulate a heating system which includes an air to water heat pump. The heatpump is specified as a Mitsubishi Zubadan PUHZ-HRP 125
(http://www.klimageraete24.de/shop2/index.php?user=klimageraete24&clang=uk&hkat=362&proid=2246&skat=545)

Which TYPE is the appropriate one for this kind of air/water heatpump?
I was looking at the TYPE 504 (in cooling mode) but I can't find the correct tables to create the external cooling performance data file.
Would this TYPE and this approach be the correct one? If so I'll try ! harder to get the data.

Any help is appreciated,
che ers

Florian