[TRNSYS-users] Underground temperature field of TYPE 557a

Dear Users:

I am using TYPE-557a as the ground heat exchanger for the modeling of the ground source heat pump. In the TESS manual I found that TYPE-557 could calculate the temperature distribution around borehole and output the temperature field by simulation. But TYPE-557a only has one output called "average storage temperature". I wonder if anyone knows where to find the specific output file of this module, which includes the change of underground temperature field.

Sincerely,

CHEN

2010-11-25

CHEN Xi