[TRNSYS-users] GenOpt optimization: problem for the second generation after 5 simulations

Dear TRNSys users,

I try to use GenOpt in order to optimize the pipe diameter for a district heating simulation. The simulation works well but when I start GenOpt, I receive the error which is explained in the attached log file. I have a cost function in the simulation which I want to minimize by changing the pipe diameter of the District heating.

Maybe somebody knows why do I receive an error after the 5th simulation and where does it come from?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Alexis Fabre

Kalkkaai 6
Quai à la Chaux
B-1000 Brussels

T +32 2 217 58 68
F +32 2 219 79 89

3E sa/nv Headquarters (Invoicing Address)

Vaartstraat 61 Rue du Canal, B-1000 Brussels

Visit us at www.3E.eu

Not facing but shaping the changes

SAVE PAPER: THINK TWICE BEFORE PRINTING!

This email is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 3E. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.