[TRNSYS-users] new component linking problem

Title: new component linking problem

Hey everyone,

I want to create my own new component. I followed the manual and create a new component  in the TRNSYS Studio. Following that, I exported the components via the Export to C++.

Then I created a project in Visual Studio and added the exported cpp-file and the TRNSYS.h to my project.

When I want to make a build of my project, I get these error messages:

Whats wrong? Are there any files in my project missing?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marion