[TRNSYS-users] Looking for a trnsys type for Integrated collector storage

Hello,

I’m working with a kind of ICS (Integrated Collector Storage) and I’m looking for a TRNSYS type with the following characteristics: Rectangular tank with 1 heat exchanger, 1 input, 1 output and tilted. As an ICS it should have one surface as an absorber and the other ones insulated.

I know the type 541, but if I understood with this one is not possible to have the heat exchanger and the input/output together.

Thanks in advance

Jeronimo Souza