[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW convergence problems

Dear all,

I am working on a rather simple trnflow simulation, and having convergence problems even at very low timesteps and high tolerances (in the simulation control cards). When I turn off trnflow everything is OK.
Is there anything I can do about this? Should I try and modify these parameters in the type56a-Trnflow parameter list as well?

Thanks in advance,

Francisco Rodríguez Pérez-Curiel

TECNALIA-Construcción
Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 700. E-48160 Derio (Bizkaia) (SPAIN)
Tel. +34 94 607 33 00,  Fax. +34 94 607 33 49
francisco.rodriguez@tecnalia.com,
www.tecnalia.com

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.