From: "Aaron Danenberg" <ajdanenberg@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, September 3, 2010 10:12
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Type 505 Geothermal Heat Pump Performance File

I am entering heat pump performance data into a .DAT file as done in the example file.  In the “Correction Factor Data” I input Total Capacity, Sensible Capacity, and Power Input for varying wet bulb temperatures with varying dry bulb temperatures.  I want to enter this data at different entering fluid temperatures.  Does anyone have experience using Type 505 and inputting extensive performance data?  The “Cooling Performance Data” example has data for varying entering fluid temp, and air wet and dry bulb temps, can I do the same for the correction factor data?

Aaron J. Danenberg

University of Hartford

Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student

danenberg@hartford.edu