Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problem opennig "TRNSYS Building Description File" out of TRNBuild...

Dear Pedro,

I have also found that bug in trnbuild. This only happens when you try to open a file directly in the windows explorer.
At least for me, the following sequence works properly:
1. open TRNBUILD
2. Open a file using the Open function/button in trnbuild

Best regards,

Roberto

Roberto Garay Martinez
Labein-Tecnalia
Unidad de Construcción y Desarrollo del Territorio
c/Geldo. Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia
Edificio 700
48160 Derio (Bizkaia)
Tel.: 34 94 607 33 00
Fax: 34 94 607 33 49
www.labein.es
Visite nuestro blog:
http://www.energiaenedificacion.com
----- Mensaje de Pedro Gonçalves <pgoncalves.pt@gmail.com> en Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:35:34 +0100 -----
Para:
<trnsys-users@cae.wisc.edu>
Asunto:
[TRNSYS-users] Problem opennig "TRNSYS Building Description File" out of TRNBuild...

Dear All,

When I´m trying to open "TRNSYS Building Description File" out of TRNBuild, appear a window with the following message: c:\program not found.
I believe that is a problem of path definition in some place!!!

Anyone knows how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Pedro Gonçalves