[TRNSYS-users] help

Dear

I used a heat exchanger (air /water) the hot side fluid is water extracted from a storage tank connected to solar thermal collector and the cold side fluid is an air.

Hot side inlet temperature and cold side inlet temperature are known and are in function of time, and the cold side outlet temperature is imposed 68�C; how achieve a constant temperature with this model?

Please help me the fastest possible it is very urgent; thank you and apologize for this bad English text
Best regards
imen