Re: [TRNSYS-users] A lot of convergence warnings

Thanks for your answers.....

I´ve noticed that the problem is the chilled ceiling used. It´s the first time that I try to use it and I supose I didn´t succeed. I know how to create a chilled ceiling layer, but I´m not sure what are the following steps. What I did was integrate the new layer as the last one in a new wall. TRNBuild said to me that a wall with chilled ceiling can´t be external, boundary or internal, so the only option is that it is adjacent.... adjacent to the roof???So I created a new zone called roof! I´m a bit confused.

If someone could help me I´d be very grateful!

Thanks