Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS

Guy,

You can create macros which regroup several connected types in studio.
To do that : select several types (CTRL + clic on types) + right clic + "create macro".
Otherwise you have an icon on the right side of  your simulation frame.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email