[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 25

Hi everyone!
I'm working with TRNSYS and the program gives me the next error:
'TRNSYS Message 25: Error in determining the unit number specified in an EQUATION. To reference an OUTPUT in a TRNSYS EQUATION, both the UNIT number and OUTPUT number must be enclosed by square brackets and separated by a comma. For example[1,2]
Reported information: Reported by NEWEQN.FOR'
The error appears when I add one or more types and I compile.
Thank you,
Héctor

¿Quieres navegar seguro? Hazlo con Internet Explorer 8