Re: [TRNSYS-users] Data interval vs. time step.

Dear Fred,

Type 9 allow you to interpolate hourly data computed in a text file (Parameter 5 for the first data column read), regarding time step calculation.
You just have to take care that your time step is lower than your Type9 time interval data.
I advice you to have a look how works type9.
In attached file, you will find a picture with data defined every hour on 24h and a simple way to observe how Type9 works.
Time step calculation is 0.1 hr. The red line describes data interpolated by type 9, the blue one describes data which are not interpolated.
I hope this will help you

Best regards, and happy new year.

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email