[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS water-to-water heat pump model with set point temperature

Hello,

I am looking for a TRNSYS heat pump model with more control options than just ON/OFF. Specifically, I need a model of a water-to-water heat pump where I can control a set point for outlet load temperature.

I think I can accomplish this by "reversing" the water cooled chiller (Type 666), which has a set point temperature input variable, but first I want to check if there are other heat pump models available.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt
Meld deg på vårt nyhetsbrev på
www.niva.no