From: "Tshewang Lhendup" <t.lhendup@pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 21:51
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Range check error

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate a multizone building system (Type 56) with underground thermal energy storage system (Type 557). When I run the simulation for one year, 2 years and 5 years, it is okey and the results are also good. But it cannot run for more than five years. Once it crosses 5 years, it gives range check error. How can I debugg this error. I need to simulate the system atleast for 20 years to see the system's performance in long run.

Thank you for your help.

Tshewang Lhendup

Tshewang Lhendup
Desk No 10, Room D402