[TRNSYS-users] New Type and Microsoft visual studio 2002.NET

Title: New Type and Microsoft visual studio 2002.NET

Dear trnsys users

I would like to know if anybody is using the intel fortran 7.0 compiler and Microsoft visual studio 2002.NET to compile new types.

We'd like to know if you have got problems about the Trnsysfunctions.f90 while compiling the source code and if yes how did you solve the problem.

The compiler returns a syntax error while compiling Trnsysfunctions.f90. I have tried to put an already compiled  Trnsysfunctions.mod in the debug directory but the complier does not use it.

Thanks in advance