Re: [TRNSYS-users] Raw weather data

Dear All,

Thankyou for your suggestion Matt and Matthias,
thats very helpful, now I've got another problem,
It is said in the TRNSYS manual that "Type 109 needs two components of solar radiation (e.g. beam and diffuse horizontal) in order to calculate the radiation on a tilted surface."
But I only have one solar radiation component (Direct Beam Horizontal)
What should I do?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best Regards

Dimas Firmanda Al Riza