[TRNSYS-users] conversion of normalized hourly weatherdata to tm2 format

Hi all,

I've a question concerning the conversion of weather data from a user specified format to a standard tm2 format.

In the past we had some troubles by using user format (type 109, mode 1) (stability problems) and therefore we want to use the weatherdata as a tm2 format (type 109, mode 2).
Does anyone have some experience or knows a conversion program for converting data like in the attached file to tm2 format? (The colums are explained (in Dutch) in the other attached file)

Kind regards, thanks in advance
Henk Stijnen