Re: [TRNSYS-users] message error

Dear Claudia,

You have to check if Type155.dll are placed in Userlib directories (C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\UserLib\). Otherwise, you will have to find Type155.dll and copy it in those directories.

Best regards

Je serai absent du 04 Décembre 2009 au 04 Janvier 2010
I will be absent from 04th December 2009 to 04th January 2010
www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email

CLAUDIA GARCIA BLASQUEZ a écrit :

Dear users:

I have a problem with a project in TRNSYS, I want to run that project but I only get the same error 5 times, that  message is:

..........." TRNSYS MESSAGE 105: A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file

Reported information: Type 155 was not found. Please make sure that type155.dll is in the ‘Userlib’ folder. "..........

I don´t know what is the type155.dll that I have to use in ‘Userlib’ folder. ??, where is it?

I don´t know if that message is because to use type155 is necessary have Matlab (6.5 or 7) installed to use this component and Matlab's "bin\win32" folder must be on windows search path, but I have Matlab 7.8 2009

Thanks

¡Windows Phone ya está aquí! Mucho más que un teléfono. ¡Hazte con uno!