[TRNSYS-users] Problem in convergence for solar thermal power plant

Dear Trnsys Users

I try to simulate a solar thermal power plant (Rankine Cycle coupled with a parabolic trough solar field) but I have some problem with convergence.

To simulate Rankine cycle I use the STEC Example ("stec_cyc.tpf") .

To complete the simulation I add solar field model (STEC library) and TMY2 data.

I connect solar field to Superheater and to Economizer, in particular I want a HTF temperature of 390°C varying mass flowrate of oil during the day and I assume  HTF outlet temperature of economizer as HTF temperature input for solar field.

The tpf, deck file and TMY2 data of my model are attached.

Kind Regards

Andrea Giostri