[TRNSYS-users] About Trnsys availability.

Hi sir ;

I am studying M.Tech Energy in NIT,Trichy .I am trying to do project in solar Parobolic concentrator power plant .till now i cant able to get the TRNSYS Full version in any sites also i can't able to find any dealers .i got only Demo version.so please tell thier is any possibility to get that software in student version or any sites is providing it free ? ifv you know please replay .

Thank you .

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.