[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild / Type56: Documentation on handling custom inputs

Can anybody point me at documentation or examples, which show the handling of custom Inputs to Type56 in TRNBuild.

I've followed 06-mulitizonebuilding.pdf.  This describes how to create a new Input field which will appear in the interface to a Type56 instance within the Simulation Studio but it does not show how you use it for anything within your building model once you have created it.

I'm trying to connect a heat source ( from emitters of a GSHP system ) to the described building.

Thanks
Paul