[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-Userday 2009 in Stuttgart

Title: Nachricht
          Dear TRNSYS-Users,

Finally, the first release of TRNSYS 17 is nearly completed. Many new features are integrated,

such as multiple air nodes, a new detailed radiation model and the 3D geometry input.

Besides other interesting topics we will present the first release of TRNSYS 17 at our upcoming

TRNSYS - Userday 2009 in Stuttgart.

You are cordially invited to the Userday 2009 and we look forward to seeing you there!

When?             November 6th, 2009

 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Where?           Deutsche Telekom Southwest Education Center

(Stuttgart, interurban train station University-Vaihingen)

Language?      Predominantly German

(English presentations are also very welcome)

Cost?               EUR 190,- plus VAT if registered before September 30th,  2009

EUR 250,- plus VAT if registered after September 30th,  2009

(free registration for lecturers before September 30th,  2009)

          Cancel             Cancelling registration after October 23rd, 2009 will cost 50 % of the total fee
          Registration:
To Register?    Please email hotline@transsolar.com

The annual User Day in Stuttgart is an information and exchange forum for the TRNSYS

 community. The developers of the software package will be there for discussions, questions

 and proposals all day..

As always, contributions from your own software development, interesting projects, etc. are

appreciated and an important part of the user day. If you would like to present ( 15 – 20 min. max.)

please  contact us via email (hotline@transsolar.com) and provide the title and topic of your presentation.

With sunny greetings

Your TRANSSOLAR Team

mailto:hotline@transsolar.com

TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH

   Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen

   und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden

   Technologies for energy efficient design

   and thermal comfort in buildings

Curiestrasse 2

D-70563 Stuttgart

tel:  ++49-711-67976-170