Re: [TRNSYS-users] Help on buildings simulation

Dear Lambros,

You will find some examples in TRNSYS Directory.
In the same time, you may also have a look to TRNSYS help.
I also suggest you to begin your project with the assistant ("File" - "New" - "Building Project")

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email

Lambros Karalis a écrit :

Dear all,

I am very new to TRNSYS and I need to calculate the energy demands of a building through a whole year.

Is there a sample, a tutorial, a paper, a guide or something,  describing anything similar ?

Best regards

Lambros Karalis