[TRNSYS-users] heat pump, heat flow

Hello,
I must place a heat pump with geothermic exchanger, of 557a type coupled to a type 668, coming from libraries TESS.
I think that my links are well established from the logical point of view but I do not manage to leave hot flow coming from the installation, whereas if I disconnect the heat pump, I have well the flow of loss necessary to keep a certain temperature of instruction in my dwelling.
Do you have an idea of what I did not do correctly?
Thank you
Ludivine

250 photos de vacances à partager ? Ca risque de ne pas passer par e-mail, mais bien sur Windows Live Photos.