[TRNSYS-users] Range check error

I try to simulate the internal temperatures by zone of a building (4 floors) with a simple model : Type109-TMY2 , Type56a and a plotter Type65d .

I model the building and verify, in every zone create, that the simulation runs. However, I have a problem with the zone 74. When I create this zone and try to simulate, I get the message:

“Range check error” then “A unexpected error was encountered and TRNSYS will abort”

In addition, there is no error in the deck check the listing take off.

regards, Pierre