[TRNSYS-users] HELP with error from TESS ground coupling library

TRNSYS Users,

I am still trying to model a crawlspace underneath a building and below the ground surface.  I am attempting to use type 701 from the TESS ground coupling library and I am getting the following error in my .lst file:

TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type

Reported information  : An illegal number of PARAMETERS has been specified for this component. Please check the component configuration. 60 PARAMETERS are required and 33 were specified.

I have been following the example project supplied as a guide.  I'm using type 701 d (no input or output file).

I have made the following connections to/from type 709:
              type 69 to type 701:  fictive sky temp to sky temp
              type 109 to type 701:  dry bulb temp to ambient temp,,,, total radiation on horizontal to incident solar radiation

type 701 to type 56: connected front, left, right, back, and floor outer surface temp to one of the new inputs created respectively
              type 56 to type 701:  connected 5 new inside surface temperature outputs to respective inside surface temp (back, front, left, right, floor)

Does anyone know what the error message is referring to?

Thanks,

Marshall