[TRNSYS-users] programming and storage...

Hello every one,
I'm programming a new component, and I have to use the storage data procedure. I have to store several Matrix variables, with quite huge dimensions : XS(0...5, 1...10) which mean 60 values.... Do I have to set every value as a stored variable or can I store directly the matrix ? For example, to store the XS matrix, do I need to allocate 60 spots by setting : setStorageSize(60,INFO) or can I use only one spot ?
Thanks in advance
Igor

--
Igor FREY