[TRNSYS-users] Heating pipes model

Dear TRNSYS users,

I need to model heating pipes commonly found in greenhouses. The pipes are in loops located 15 cm above the floor, 1 m above the floor, along the walls and somewhat below the ceiling. Hot water flows in the pipes and heats up the greenhouse. I use Type 56 to model the greenhouse, but have not yet succeded in finding a model for the heating pipes. Does anyone know an appropriate model for the heating pipes and how to use it in combination with Type 56?

I have considered using active layers, but then again the pipes are not actually inside the floor or walls.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

Meld deg på vårt nyhetsbrev på www.niva.no