Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type71 IAM .dat file and how to use it?

Lucas Witmer,

Attached is a .dat file for vacuum tube collectors. I have also attached a performance sheet from the manufacturer and a spreed sheet that I used to calculate the .dat values.

Thank you,

Mario Ortiz

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:55:21 -0400