From: "Matt Fung" <mfung@consol.ws>
Sent: Tue, March 10, 2009 12:25
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] HPWH module

I was wondering if there was a Heat pump water heater (HPWH) module available for TRNSYS, either as a complete HPWH module or a heat pump module that can be added to a storage tank (i.e. AirTap).  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Matt Fung

Associate Engineer

7407 Tam O’Shanter Drive

Stockton, CA 95210-3370

Phone: 209.473.5000 / Fax: 209.474.0817

MFung@ConSol.ws

www.ConSol.ws

You can call me directly at 209.473.5002