Re: [TRNSYS-users] About Schedule

Dear Nguan,

If you use that schedules applied to people gains, you will obtain :

    - 10 persons during Workday and none otherwise in the case of 10*WORKDAY + 0 schedule
    - 10 persons all the time and one more during Workday - so 11 persons during Workday and 10 otherwise, in the case of 1*WORKDAY + 10 schedule

Both cases are completely different.

Best regards

www.itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
ITF
87, Avenue de Chambéry
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email

#TEO NGUAN TECK# a écrit :

Hi All,

I am using schedule for my simulation and I would like to know if my interpretation is correct:

For example, I need to include 10 person in my zone during office hours:

I am currently using:       10*WORKDAY + 0

Would it be the same if I were to use 1*WORKDAY + 10?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Nguan Teck

NTU, Singapore