[TRNSYS-users] Units of Solar radiation

Dear David and TRNSYS users

Thanks again for your helpful advice.

I think I found the reason that gives me strange results. I created a *.tm2 file of meteorological data using Meteonorm software. The created file gives the radiation in W/m^2. The component that reads this file (type109-TMY2), has by default the unit of solar radiation in kj/hrm^2. Have you got any idea about how can I change this, without changing the whole proforma (this is because the proforma has already a lot of changes that I don’t want to be change in this project).

Is there any way to view this *.tm2 file? (maybe another software?). I connect it with type65a, in order to view some data, but it seems to be quite different in comparison to the preview results of Meteonorm. I think that this is the reason that gives me “weird” results in my simulation.

Thank you for your helpful advices.

Best regards,

Artemi Spanaki

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages